The Christmas Fair is taking place on Saturday 27 November but there will be still some great opportunities before Christmas – for yourself or for gifts. Bidding starts at the Christmas fair—27 November. Continues online until midnight Friday 17 December. Further promises welcomed. Bids to Ewart Wooldridge: 01273 390206; ewart. firstname.lastname@example.org
Promises so far:
1. Keyboard – brand new Yamaha PSR F52 – superb quality, fantastic functionality – excellent Christmas present – reserve price £99
2. Four day stay at Holiday home by Poole Harbour. Sleeps 6. Pools, sports, bars and entertainment. Full details from Ewart Wooldridge. Reserve price £300
3. Dancing lessons for 1-4 persons with professional Dance Teacher Barry and dance partner Beata. Details from Diana Farrell.
4. Great barbecue run by Chris and Pat Minimum price £10 per person
5. Beautiful handcrafted necklace by Christa Hamblin. Reserve price £50
6. Tea at the Ritz, 21 Longhill road with live music and wonderful atmosphere, fancies, cakes, prosecco, speciality teas . Minimum £10 per personal.
7. Art prints by well known artists Kate Osborne and Ann Magill. Details to follow.
8. Golf day at Singing Hills Golf club with lunch